Thursday, May 8, 2008

Can you see me now?

Okay, so I have been doing plenty of knitting, but I have also been doing some sewing lately! It is so much fun to have a client who likes some wild things. She has been so limited on finding pretty bras that fit properly, that now that I am making them, she can go wild! So this is her Camo bra!
She also wanted beige, but not boring beige.


This is tone on tone Cheetah!
And then there is my big daughter. She has her very first Kindergarten music concert tonight. We went over several times last night what she wants to wear to the concert today. She wanted to go plain and wear jeans. When I got to school to help her teachers with a special lunch, she was all sad and wanted to wear a skirt tonight. She is really lucky that her mom knows how to sew and she is small enough to put things together from scrap fabric that has already been prewashed!


Here is her new skirt, complete with attached undershorts so that she can easily wear it to school at any time! Not too bad for a quick hour before I head off to work again! Some days I can be superwoman! Just not everyday :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy does the changing of the mind on what to wear sound familiar...

Jennifer said...

Are you saying something about an apple?