Sunday, March 23, 2008

Mock Wave Cable Socks

Spring break has brought lots of adventures! Lots of time with my big one, especially with her out of school, March Madness, company, and upheaval of the computer. At my house, March Madness basketball sees the computer moved out to the family room so that all possible games can be watched, whatever is not on TV gets watched on the computer, thus it has been hard to update the blog. It has however provided a lot of knitting time! Since I spent so much time with the big one, I decided that she needed a new pair of socks. She has been wanting red socks since I first started knitting them. I also let her pick out the pattern. For the Sock Knitters Anonymous March Sock Down, I let her pick from different patterns by Ann Budd out of the Favorite Socks book.

Here is the sock in progress: The first leg

Close up of the mock wave cable pattern


One done!

Yeah, I got them finished!


And they fit beautifully!



Now, what project shall I start next. There is still a lot of basketball to be watched at this house! And I have to see if my bracket will survive!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful that pattern looks great on really cute legs!