Saturday, March 15, 2008

Rambler socks

Yeah!!!!! I finished my rambler socks! They fit and look so beautiful! The second ball of yarn did not have the same brilliant color changes, and it is much more subtle, but just as beautiful.
It was extra fun because I created them with my own pattern design, and I will definitely use it again. In fact, I have had some other ravelry users tell me they are going to try the same pattern, along with a few people from Twist, and my mom!


This was also my first attempt at a short row heel. It turned out nice, and the second sock was much easier than the first!Now I can start my March socks. Along with that, I have started a basic 3 x 3 rib hat in a superwash wool for easy care for wearing at work! Baseball season is cold once the sun goes down, and then there is the ever present wind! I had my first soccer game this week before spring break, and I was able to work on it, at least until I ran out of yarn on my first ball. That was okay though, I couldn't feel my fingers anymore anyway!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are BEAUTIFUL!!!