Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bras, Blogs, and Breathing treatments

That title pretty much sums up the day!

I finished a bra for one of the girls that I sew them for. Yeah! It turned out pretty cute too, if I get the picture, I will add it into this post later. (It is of the bra and not the girl). Now, I have finished all of my current custom orders, and maybe I can do some sewing for me and my family - now I just need to figure out what to start with!



You can all thank my lovely friend Debbie for finally getting me a decent picture to put on the blog and my Ravelry site instead of the picture of my sock. THANK YOU! :) She took that picture, oddly enough, while I was working on the Needle Nook blog, so it was rather appropriate!

And then, I got to cap off the day with my girls coming to work while the hubby went to the Shocker game. It is a school night after all, and the big one just needs more sleep than she gets on game nights. We went out to dinner of their choice - McDonalds. It is so nice that right now at least they have cheap tastes in going out to eat! We finished off with two breathing treatments back to back and reading all kinds of stories while we did them. I do enjoy getting to read with them, however, I am getting a little tired of the Clifford puppy days "Christmas Angel" that I have had to read twice a day, everyday!

Now I hear my wool calling me. It is cold out tonight - supposed to get down to 5 degrees - brrr. Curling up with my knitting seems like just the answer!

No comments: