Friday, January 25, 2008

Little things :)

I love little things! They are just so much faster - nothing like instant gratification for all your hard work! Yesterday, I did get a few things accomplished.



I got this nightgown made for the big one. She picked out the fabric, said she wanted a little lace, and in about an hour - voila! Nightgown. Extra easy since I made it off of a basic t-shirt pattern with just a slight modification.

Then, I got to sit down with the little one's other purple sock. I had gotten about 1 1/2 inches of ribbing done, and in just a bit of time yesterday, and about 2 hours today I am two stripes away from the toe - more or less.

Now if only my socks and the big black socks for the hubby would go so fast. I don't know what I would do with myself!

Also, a big CONGRATULATIONS goes out to my mom who just this week finished knitting her first pair of socks! I am so excited for her! I can't wait to see them :)

No comments: