Saturday, January 12, 2008

Special Time

I got the distinct priviledge to spend some special time with my little one! My husband and big daughter were off to the Shocker basketball game which left us to fend for ourselves. I think we did quite well! We had chinese for dinner, green Jello for dessert, and as the little one says it was "elicious" (delicious in toddler speak). And we capped off the night with Dora the Explorer movies - her favorite!



I was having a grand time too! I did her heel flap, turned the heel and picked up my gusset stitches on her purple birthday socks! Now if I could only get motivated to finish the second sock of my bamboo socks! I only have about 1/2 inch left of the leg - maybe after bedtime!





Well, I very well can't just leave the gusset the way it is now, so purple socks onward!

Shockers lost! :( Hubby and the big one are sad, but they still had a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you join the blogging world. I am looking forward to reading your posts and see new projects posted.