Monday, January 21, 2008

Progress Made

Low and behold! Progress continues! I was not sure that I was getting anywhere, especially with a crazy day off of school. After errands, and having to go to three different places to get Chinese food (one place is remodeling and one has closed sometime since I was last there 4 years ago - guess I should have gone more often), I got home and sat down to knit while doing laundry before heading out for basketball practice and games. I looked at the hat for the 6yo's teacher and realized that I only had about 7 rows to go. So I got the baby hat done.



The floor did not do it justice though. Which is a shame because it is so cute! So I found the next best small model I could. Somehow it just did not fit the Cabbage Patch doll very well.

So I thought I would try one more model - the 2yo, and it looks pretty cute. However, it would probably fit better if she did not have pony tails in, but at least you get the picture!



Otherwise, my bamboo sock is making progress. It has a heel flap, heel turn and the gusset decreases are over half way done.

And on another note. I was supposed to be working basketball games tonight, but because of the icy road conditions, they were cancelled. So, you know what that means - more knitting time tonight. :)

No comments: