Thursday, February 7, 2008

Progress

Well, progress is sometimes slow, but it is being made! First, my Charade sock is to the point of starting a heel flap. Yea :) This is where I try something new which is all the more exciting! I have continued to play with my camera, and hopefully, you can see the beautiful herringbone rib of it if you click on it to get a better look. (I'm not promising it will work) I have been having camera adventures, and I can't decide if the problem is me or my camera. I am somewhat hoping it is the camera, because it is much easier in the long run to buy a new camera than to try to fix me! I have also been working on my Rambler sock. As you can see, it is starting to rotate :) The best part is the surprise as the colors change. As you can see, right now it is working on a green shade, and when it will change again will be the next surprise!


I have also managed to get some sewing done. I finished up a bra for a friend of mine. We always start the first bra in something basic to get a good fit before we get too fancy. Usually that basic color is pink, white, or what I call "boring beige" (not that there is anything wrong with beige - you always need some good basics). But not this time, today basic got to be PURPLE, and you all know I have a certain affinity for PURPLE! I think it turned out really nice, now I have to decide what color I will make the next time I make one for me!


Now, on with the heel flap!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!