Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Sunday!

Boy, it was a super Sunday! I got to start the afternoon off with a trip to Twist, followed by a 24th Anniversary Celebration for Anne and Needle Nook Fabrics. I got to snuggle with my kids, and have a Super Bowl picnic. We made pigs in a blanket, tater tots, and had a grand time watching the game and the commercials.

Congratulations to Eli Manning and the New York Giants. It was a fun defensive game to watch, and it could have gone either way. Also congratulations to New York Giants Athletic Trainer, John Johnson, who will retire after 60 years of working for the Giants. That in itself is an amazing feet. He is 90 years old, and has been working with the Giants longer than the NATA (National Athletic Trainers' Association) has been around. Oh the changes and progress he has seen to the profession that I share with him.

The only thing, everytime they talked about Amani Toomer of the New York Giants, all I could hear in my head was Arnold Schwartzinagger say "It's not a Toomer (tumor)". Name that movie.


I also did get some knitting done, and here is how the OYT sock is going.

I am over half way through the leg of the sock.

By the way, Best Superbowl Commercial - Coke's commercial with the giant ballons where Charlie Brown finally wins something! :)

No comments: