Friday, February 1, 2008

Little Hats

Little hats are just so much fun! They take no time at all. I did the bigger version of this hat for the 6yo's teacher for later, but I decided that she needed one for now as well. It is still cold in March for little heads. I think it is pretty cute!

I did need a model though, and the only thing in the house with a small enough head was a Cabbage Patch Kid. Well, it is a little big on her, but you get the drift. I am hoping it lasts at least until it gets warm this year, and then she has the blue hat for next winter, and maybe even longer. The bigger hat did fit the 2yo.


I think the pattern is pretty cute though, and because it in multiples of 18, I think I can enlarge it enough for an adult. I might have to try that as well!
Now, it is sock time! I started the rambler socks today, and the OYT's sock yarn will be bought and started tomorrow! Yea :)

No comments: